Sunday, December 26, 2010

Aug. 2010 at Del Mar Fair, San Diego, I get my face bashed in.


I was summoned for a challenge by the one and only Allan--master of evoking the wild/daring side out of any and everyone.  Challenge: find the exit first out of a fun house made out of a maze of mirrors... challenger: Daniel. Being competitive by nature, I ran across the sign that said CAUTIOUS NO RUNNING! What happened next? Yes, you guessed it: I ran into a mirror running at a gazillion miles per hour.  I fell to the floor, blacked out, and got up in a millisecond with a dazed look on my face.  I was a deer in the headlight with blood dripping profusely everywhere... and it felt amazing. hahahah.  The first thing I remembered after the incident was the kid I pushed out of my way at the entrance prior and thought "Man, Karma rears it's head at the weirdest times."  hahahahh  I still won and that's all the matters. MUah hahah haaaaa.  Thanks Allan.

No comments:

Post a Comment